We are incredibly grateful for the generous donors who help us provide all of our services completely free of charge to cancer patients and their loved ones. Because we do not receive any federal or state funding and are not supported by any large cancer organizations like the American Cancer Society, we rely exclusively on the generosity of individuals, corporate sponsors and foundations to fund our programs.
Your donation will directly support the community we serve.
- $10,000 – Sponsors a new weekly group for an entire year, such as the “Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer” group
- $5,000 – Can help 60 kids annually via sponsorship of the “Kids Community,” an every-other-week group that helps children cope with a loved one’s cancer diagnosis
- $2,500 – For one whole year, this donation assists 150 cancer patients by sponsoring their monthly cancer-specific networking group, such as Lung Cancer and Sarcoma
- $1,000 – Can help 50 cancer patients annually by sponsoring their weekly exercise and nutrition classes offered here for an entire year
- $500 – Helps fund a weekly support group for cancer patients and/or their families (up to 14 people)
- $250 – Will pay for one month of weekly educational workshops by a physician or cancer expert
- $100 – Provides individual counseling for a cancer patient or loved one for up to 3 months